and Pervasively, use key words and principles in our interactions.
Words and Principles:
of us is gifted with a unique potential that defines a destiny.
trust in a power and purpose beyond ourselves.
accept and face new challenges
achieve our best by an inner sense of right and wrong.
explore life and learning
Truth - Fact
and reality is our primary guide.
making the school and community a better place
Keeper - We help others achieve their best.
be truly themselves while acting in sound moral character
the environment, others, and ourselves
accountability for our actions
- Is this Your Best?
- Truth is our Primary Guide.
- Are you following the Golden Rule?
- Are you being a Brother’s Keeper?
- Are you being a Leader?
- What is your Conscience telling you?
- Our actions affect others!
- You can’t control other
people, but you can control
- We need to “Clear the Decks” to deal with
- What is discussed in the
Discovery Room – STAYS in the Discovery Room. (This is true to a large extent to
protect the feelings of those involved; however, there are important
exceptions such as when a person is threatening harm to himself or
- Leave a place better than you found it.
- Are you part of the
solution, or part of the problem?
- It is natural to feel “fear
or anger,” but it is better to
respond through “compassion or concern?”
- Will my words or actions make the situation better or
- We all have a purpose in life. When we are “on purpose,” our words and
actions make the world a better place.